YFBTC has only 5.6% (1196 YFBTC) initial circulation and the remaining 94.4% can only be obtained through DeFi yield farming.
Why YFBitcoin? Before an in-depth explanation of YFBTC, let talk about why Bitcoin is successful.
- Bitcoin is Decentralised, with no authority, government, company can affect its protocol or supply. Only you are in control of YOUR Bitcoin and YFBTC.
- Bitcoin blockchain is sustained through Decentralised mining, which helps to sustain the network of BTC, in YFBTC’s case its Decentralised Liquidity, which helps to provide liquidity for YFBTC. Only you are in control of YOUR YFBitcoin.
- Only 21 Million in total supply ( Bitcoin) [with only 0.02% of the worlds population [7.8 billion] is able to own all of Bitcoins total supply.]
- 1000x lesser supply than 21 million (21,000 YFBTC in total supply) [with only 0.00002% of the worlds population [7.8 billion] is able to own all of YFBTC total supply.]
4. Bitcoin halving is every 4 years to reduce mining rewards, which in effect increases Bitcoin value.
- YFBTC halving is every 6 months, to reduce yield farming rewards, which in effect increases YFBitcoin value.
Find out what is YFBTC, YFBTC Tokenomics and what does YFBTC solve in this DeFi Yield farming.
Users no longer need to move to USDT if users are afraid of BTC price fluctuation. Users can convert BTC to wBTC, then use wBTC/ETH to farm YFBTC. All this while still holding your original BTC.
Note: All this is done in the safety of YOUR OWN WALLET.
🐥 Twitter: https://twitter.com/yfswap
📰 Medium: https://yfswapfi.medium.com/
💬 Telegram: https://t.me/yfswap
⌨️ Github: https://github.com/Yfswapfinance
👨🏻💻👩🏻💻 Learn more about YFSwap & YFbtc.net