Introducing YFSwap.Finance, an AMM Dexes with Legacy Tokens

YFSwap & YFBTC in a nutshell:

Deflationary Farming for YFETH

YFBTC — How To Claim Or Get Referral For YFBTC?

Only 5.6% of the tokens are Pre-mined to allow the public to have YFBTC to start LP mining, with 1000 YFBTC provided for claims (extra will be immediately burned or thrown ) leaving 94.4% left for staking and supporting YFBTC LP. There are no Founder shares, no VC interest, simply a fair and equal staking distribution to attract a broad and vision-aligned community to steward the future of the protocol and token.

YFETH — How To Claim Or Get Referral For YFETH?

100% will either be airdropped, crowdfunded, or obtained via referral. There are no Founder shares, no VC interest, simply a fair and equal staking distribution to attract a broad and vision-aligned community to steward the future of the protocol and token.

What happens to leftover YFETH from crowdfunding?

These YFBTC & YFETH are not subject to vesting or lock up.

Team rewards

Future Notes